Blinc - Ultra Thin Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- As with our blinc mascara and blinc eyeliner, the ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen should always be applied to clean and dry skin (moisturizers can affect hold).
- When applying blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You can apply extremely close to the upper and lower lash line to achieve more visible fullness to your lashes.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- After use, wipe brush to prevent clogging.
Use a makeup dissolver or any gentle makeup remover to remove blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen only when you are ready.
To repair clogging or brush hair splitting, stand liner with bottom up for at least 5 minutes.
Water /Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77266 [Nano] (Carbon Black, Black 2), Propylene Glycol, Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Unopened, undamaged items can be returned with a receipt within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Class or service reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time to receive a full refund.
Refunds will not be issued for gift cards.
Final Sale and/or Clearance Items - All sales are final, no returns/exchanges accepted.