Facial Appointment Schedule:
Tuesdays from 12:00 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., and 6:15 p.m.
Thursdays at 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Fridays at 10:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Essential European Facial
The gateway to great skin, this facial includes: gentle (but thorough) cleansing, expert skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions (if necessary), face, shoulder and neck massage, treatment mask, serum, moisturizer, and SPF protection. Other steps may be included based on client’s individual needs. This facial can address mild acne or congestion, anti-aging, dehydration, mild sun damage, and overall skin appearance.
$90 (approximately 60 minutes)
Essential Organic Facial
Just like our Essential European Facial, but using the best in certified organic skin care.
$90 (approximately 60 minutes)
Series of 5 Facials: $360
FIRST FACIAL AT THE GILDED GIRL: $70
Pucker Perfect – This luxurious lip treatment begins with a gentle exfoliation to smooth the lips and prepare them for receiving moisture. Next, a hyaluronic acid infused bio-cellulose lip mask is applied. This replenishing mask gives an instant moisture boost, while comforting and soothing for smoother, younger looking lips. After the mask, we use a low dose of high frequency current to increase stimulation and blood flow to the area and to allow for deeper penetration of any other products. Finally, a lip plumping serum is used to give a little added boost to your lips. This is a perfect treatment before a special event.
Vitamin C Boost - Using powdered L-Ascorbic Acid (the form of Vitamin C that has shown to be topically the most effective), we can add to the efficacy of our facials masks, exfoliations, moisturizers, and serums. Vitamin C helps brighten skin's appearance, improve the appearance of skin damaged by the sun (in multiple uses), and improve the skin's condition due to its status as one of the most powerful antioxidants.
An Essential European or Organic Facial is required prior to receiving a peel. For safety and efficacy, we will get a feel for your skin, your skin’s needs, sensitivities, and your skin care goals at that time. We will then perform a patch test and recommend some at-home care to best prepare your skin for the peels. Peels can be done individually, but most require 4-5 treatments over the course of 2-3 months for best results.
Peels begin with an oil based pre-cleanse, followed by a gentle cleansing to ensure that all make-up and debris is removed from the surface of the skin. After careful skin analysis, the Peel Prep will be applied. Peel Prep helps to prepare the skin for the peel itself. It is slightly acidic. Next, the appropriate peel will be applied.
Our peel options include:
- A low percentage/high impact blend of Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid (best for Sensitive Skin)
- 5% Salicylic Acid + Papain and Bromelain Enzymes (For use on Mild to Moderate Oily, Congested Skin and Acne-Prone Skin
- 20% Lactic Acid/Nopal Cactus Extract/Hyaluronic Acid (for use in Anti-Aging, Skin Brightening, Skin Firming treatments.)
- Retinol + C (excellent skin refiner. PLEASE NOTE: This treatment may result in 3-7 days of frosting and sloughing of skin cells. This is normal and can be tended to with proper post-peel care).
- 17% Glycolic Acid, 17% Lactic Acid, 17% Salicylic Acid (for use in Anti-Aging treatments, as well as on uneven skin tone and texture, and moderate to severe acne.) PLEASE NOTE: This treatment may result in 3-7 days of frosting and sloughing of skin cells. This is normal and can be tended to with proper post-peel care).
- 15% Trichoroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Pyruvic Acid (Our strongest peel. Excellent for improving the appearance of aging skin, smoothing fine lines and enhancing skin tone. PLEASE NOTE: This treatment WILL result in 3-7 days of frosting and sloughing of skin cells. This is normal and can be tended to with proper post-peel care).
Peels 1 and 2 - $100
Peels 3 and 4 - $125
Peels 5 and 6 - $150
Series of Five Peels:
Peels 1 and 2 - $400
Peels 3 and 4 - $500
Peels 5 and 6 - $600